GROW HQ New Protocol
GROW HQ's New Protocols
At GROW HQ we are always committed to the highest hygiene standards across our premises and team. In light of COVID-19 we are taking additional measures to protect the health and well-being of our staff and customers.
What we are doing:
- Café seating has been rearranged to ensure that all tables are apart, in accordance with the HSE’s social distancing guidelines.
- Signs and stickers will be placed around the HQ building to guide customers queuing.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available at café entrance and is also available at our till.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks at all times while working in the HQ building and Food Truck.
- As always, tables are cleaned with disinfectant after every use along with all chairs.
- High contact points such as door handles, taps, menu holders etc will be frequently cleaned with disinfectant.
- We are not accepting reusable cups for the moment and are instead offering biodegradable disposable cups.
- All our staff are following the HSE personal hygiene protocols for COVID-19.
What we ask you to do:
- Use the hand sanitisers on entry and exit.
- Use contactless payment if possible (to avoid hand to hand contact).
- Follow the signs and queuing protocol as guided.
- Follow the HSE protocols regarding good cough & sneeze hygiene (cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue).
- Wash your hands properly and often with soap and warm water.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
Take a Tour Around HQ